Last week Huffle Mawson gave us the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you, Huffle. We are to tell seven things you may not know about us.
- We have climbed trees ever since we were little kittens. Even then we could stay up there the entire afternoon, sleeping in the spring sun.
- We have grown a lot in the past months (we were born in april). Dushi is now bigger than our mom Briti (who has always been petite). Paddy still has a lot of growing to do to achieve that.
- Our favorite tree is a fig tree. Photoguy has never known it to have so much figs. In the past the birds would have feasted there for months, but this year a bird is a rare sight in our tree. We wonder why.
- We climb, we jump like Olympic champions, but we seldom hunt for birds. We would like to, but the birds just won’t cooperate. Dushi is a skilled mouse hunter, though.
- As a youngster Dushi had his personal style of ‘hanging out’ in trees. It looks awkward, but he could actually hang like that for hours (well, long anyway).
- Our favorite toy is a length of rope. We never get tired chasing it or jumping for it.
- When we were about two months old our mom Briti didn’t want anything to do with us any more. She stayed out all day. And when she was home she hissed at us when she met us. In the house she stayed all day in the attic. Luckily it was just a phase. After two weeks she changed her mind and she was a sweet and loving mother again.